Good use extends the life of your gribbid® chamois hockey grip.
The internationals who use the gribbid progrip® all maintain their chamois grip according to the gribbid 5-step plan®:
- Wet your gribbid chamois hockey with tap water before wrapping on your stick.
- Tighten your grip well and wrap it firmly around your hockey stick.
- Before the start of your game or training, wet your gribbid chamois grip again.
- Repeat this – if possible – in the breaks of your game and training
- When you get home, wet your gribbid chamois hockey grip well with clean tap water and put your hockey stick away.
Follow the steps and you will enjoy super long the gribbid progrip® hockey grip, and like the professionals you will have the best control over your game