Good use extends the life of your gribbidÂ® chamois hockey grip.
The internationals who use the gribbid progrip® all maintain their chamois grip according to the gribbid 5-step planÂ®:
- Make your gribbid chamois hockey grip wet the first time with tap water.
- Tighten your grip well and wrap it tightly around your hockey stick.
- Before the start of your race or training, wet your gribbid chamois grip again.
- Repeat this – if possible – in the breaks of the game and training
- When you get home, wet your gribbid chamois hockey grip well and put your hockey stick away.
Follow the steps and you will enjoy super long the gribbid progrip® hockey grip, and like the professionals you will have the best control over your game.